Moxa Device Manager Agent and Gateway with mass configuration function in CE(IA26X and W406)
Moxa Device Manager Agent and Gateway with mass configuration function in CE(IA26X and W406) (59.4 KB)
For the following product(s):
For the following operating system(s):
1. Users are allowed to customize features of MDM based on supported dynamic loading for different categories of features. All features are modularized into different DLL or shared library files so just remove what you do not want from MDM Agent and the toolbar in MDM Tool will be changed according to the placed DLL or shared library files of features.
2. The MDM Gateway may have the part of the file transfer feature from the given DLL or shared library files.
3. Users can configure the settings in the control center, and then deploy the settings to all the computers at once by using Mass Configuration Tool.
B. Changed Logs
1. The used TCP and UDP port numbers are changed.
1. Support Mass Configuration Tool.
C. Fixed Issues:
1. Avoid buffer overflow for MDM Tool while receiving hacking data.
2. The MDM Agent now will be reconnected to the MDM Gateway after the network problem was fixed.
SW constraints & Others
1. uClinux series is not supported.
2. MDM 2.3 can only communicate with the peers of the same version.