Building a Subsea Oil & Gas Control Application with Industry-Specific Cables
Location / Country :
For subsea control applications, great efforts are made to install industry-specific cables under the sea. In this project, the number one requirement is to leverage the existing infrastructure to reduce costs and time spent on installing cables. In addition, oil & gas environments are extremely hazardous due to the high pressures the products are subjected to, so the installation has to be quick and must support remote management and diagnosis.
More success stories of Moxa's industrial Ethernet extenders.
- Utilize existing industry-specific wires under the sea to lower the risk of damaging cables
- Easy installation, diagnosis, and management
- Reliable operation in harsh environments
- The IEX-402 allows users to extend Ethernet over existing industry-specific cables
- Easy installation with auto CO/CPE negotiation
- -40 to 75°C wide operating temperature range and rugged design for harsh environments