A manufacturer in Italy has many years of experience providing innovative storage and retrieval systems to help customers enhance logistics efficiency. The manufacturer recently upgraded the surveillance systems on their forklifts to provide real-time on-site monitoring capabilities. In this project, Moxa’s AWK-3131A 802.11n wireless AP/client products were deployed to transmit video images from IP cameras. The AWK-3131A supports client-router mode, which saves additional space on the forklifts by eliminating the need for an extra switch.
- Simple installation
- Interoperability with existing APs
- High-bandwidth wireless network to transmit live video recording from cameras deployed on forklifts to a control center
- Client-router mode in devices to simplify network deployment
- Supports interoperability with third party APs
- 300 Mbps data rate for video-streaming applications
- 150 ms client handoffs with Turbo Roaming technology