Future-Proof Train Backbone
IEC 61375 is the new standard for onboard ETB (Ethernet Train Backbone) to ensure train-wide interoperability between local consist subnets, regardless of their respective network technologies and manufacturers.
Tailored to IEC 61375 standards, the TN-5916 series routers automatically assign IP addresses to onboard devices on each consist to enable highly flexible and reliable interconnection between ETB and ECN (Ethernet Consist Network).
The TN series M12 Ethernet switches provide up to 28-port Ethernet to accommodate video surveillance and more passenger services. The AWK-RCC wireless devices provide up to 300 Mbps bandwidth that can improve onboard passenger Wi-Fi for better passenger
Moxa's one-stop-shop EN 50155 Ethernet portfolio facilitates high-speed communication and easy integration of cameras, displays, WLANs, and other devices in space-limited onboard environments to ensure safety and efficiency.
- IEC 61375 compliant ETBN routers for train-wide interoperability
- High density Ethernet/Gigabit and PoE connectivity for ETB and ECN to integrate divergent systems
- 802.11n wireless devices designed for carrier-to-carrier communication and onboard Wi-Fi services
Onboard Multisystem Integration
An Eastern European country overhauled its rail infrastructure with brand-new train fleets, which were required to integrate with the latest rail technology, including digital real-time passenger information, public address systems, CCTV, and passenger
- High-bandwidth communication for real-time video/audio transmission
- Continuous system operations in an IP-based network
- EN 50155 products for reliable operations on trains
- Industrial-grade reliability to withstand extreme conditions
- Gigabit provision for large volumes of data transmissions
- Bypass relay function for network availability
- Rugged designs that include an anti-vibration M12 connector and compliance with EN 50155
- -40 to 75°C wide operating temperature range
Product in Use
AWK-4121 IEEE 802.11a/b/g IP68 Wireless AP/Bridge/Client
- *AWK-4121 has been phased out and the replacement model is AWK-4131A.
TN-5518GTXBP EN 50155 16+2G Managed Switches
*Moxa defines "compliant with essential sections” to include those EN 50155 requirements that make products more suitable for rolling stock railway applications.