- Plug-n-Play system configuration backup and restoration
- Rugged design to enhance reliability
- Supports Moxa’s managed Ethernet switches and wireless APs/bridges/clients
- Designed to be continuously plugged in to Moxa’s managed Ethernet switches and wireless APs/bridges/clients
- Complies with all EN 50155 mandatory test items*
*This product is suitable for rolling stock railway applications, as defined by the EN 50155 standard. For a more detailed statement, click here: www.moxa.com/doc/specs/EN_50155_Compliance.pdf
The ABC-01-P-M12 is designed for system backup and restoration to enhance maintenance efficiency and reduce system downtime in railway applications, including rolling stock and wayside installations. The ABC-01-P-M12 Automatic Backup Configurator tool can be used to save and load the configuration of Moxa’s ToughNet managed Ethernet switches and wireless APs/bridges/clients through the RS-232 console port. The ABC-01-P-M12 can be continuously plugged in to Moxa’s Ethernet switches and wireless APs/bridges/clients while the devices are operating, and makes it easier to back up system parameters and manage configurations. With the ABC-01-P-M12, you can quickly configure a replacement switch (of the same model).
The ABC-01-P-M12 is compliant with mandatory sections of EN 50155, covering operating temperature, surge, ESD, and vibration, as well as conformal coating, making the ABC-01-P-M12 suitable for a variety of industrial applications.
To request a quote, indicate which items you are interested
in below and click "Get a Quote".