Features and Benefits
- CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B supported
- Two independent CAN communication ports
- CAN transfer rate up to 1 Mbps
- 2 kV electrical isolation
- LED for transmit/receive status on each port
- Optional 120 ohm terminal resistor for CAN bus network
- DLL library and examples included
- Windows drivers provided
Moxa’s new CB-602I CAN (Controller Area Network) interface board supports the PC/104-Plus interface. Optional DB9 and DB25 connection cables are available for connecting to CAN interface device. The CB-602I CAN interface board uses the NXP SJA1000 and transceiver PCA82C251, which provide the bus arbitration and error detection. The -40 to 85°C wide operating temperature (CB-602I-T only) and 2 kV isolation make the boards suitable for use in harsh industrial environments.
To request a quote, indicate which items you are interested
in below and click "Get a Quote".