Features and Benefits
- CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B supported
- Two independent CAN communication ports
- CAN transfer rate up to 1 Mbps
- 2 kV electrical isolation
- LED for transmit/receive status on each port
- Optional 120 ohm terminal resistor for CAN bus network
- DLL library and examples included
- Windows driver provided
Moxa’s new CP-602U-I CAN (Controller Area Network) interface board supports the Universal PCI interface. As a stand-alone CAN controller, the CP-602U-I is a cost-effective solution that provides two active CAN controllers with a DB9 connector on the same board. The CP-602U-I CAN interface board uses the NXP SJA1000 and transceiver PCA82C251, which provide the bus arbitration and error detection. The -40 to 85°C wide operating temperature (CP-602U-I-T only) and 2 kV isolation make the boards suitable for use in harsh industrial environments.
To request a quote, indicate which items you are interested
in below and click "Get a Quote".