Features and Benefits
- AC input range selected by switch
- CE marked and UL508 listed
- Certified to TÜV EN60950
- Simple snap-on for TS35/7.5 or TS35/15 DIN-Rail
- 100% full load burn-in test
- Free air cooling convection
- Built in EMI filter and low ripple noise
- 105°C output capacitor
- Short circuit, overload, over voltage protected
The DR-120-24 power supply provides a reliable 24 VDC power source for any industrial control system. Combining rugged, compact enclosures, incorporating all international standards and approvals, and offering short circuit, over load, over voltage, and over temperature protection, the DR-120-24 makes your power supply choice a simple one.
The DR-120-24 has passed a 100% full load burn-in test, and are UL/CUL listed, TÜV/CB certified, and CE marked. Customers can choose from a full range of input voltages (88-132 VAC or 176-264 VAC (47-63 Hz) by switch) making the DR-120-24 unbeatable.
- Economical and reliable DC power source for industrial devices
- Design for use in harsh industrial environment
- Factory automation
- Transportation automation
- Utility automation
- Building automation
To request a quote, indicate which items you are interested
in below and click "Get a Quote".