Features and Benefits
- Plug and play
- Surge protection for serial data lines
• IEC 61632-21 C2 (20 kV protection)
- Supports RS-232 or RS-422/485
- Compact size for easy installation
- Wide temperature model available for -40 to 85°C environments
The ISD-1200-T series provides surge protection for serial data lines to prevent damage to devices such as modems, fax machines, I/O ports, terminals, instrumentation, hubs, and any other devices that use serial data connections. The ISD-1200-T can add serial data line protection to a variety of serial connections: RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485.
To request a quote, indicate which items you are interested
in below and click "Get a Quote".