- Decodes H.264 video streams to an HDMI video signal
- View up to 4 split screens on a single monitor
- Manual selection of up to 16 video sources
- Transparent PTZ control with legacy PTZ controller
- Supports VPort encoders and VPort IP cameras
The VPort VP-022D is a video decoder for decoding up to four H.264 video streams simultaneously from VPort video encoders and IP cameras to a digital signal. The digital signal can be transmitted via the VP-022D’s HDMI port to monitors for live-view displaying.
The VP-022D is a simple monitoring solution for displaying live images in locations where only a live video display is required, such as a control room or guard house. Monitoring multiple cameras in a large CCTV system is also easy with the VP-022D.
A virtual matrix streaming layout can be arranged by the user, hanging your displayed IP video steams is very easy and flexible, and up to 16 IP video sources can be included in the device list. The VP-022D also has four keyholes on its base designed for wall-mounting applications for easy installation.
To request a quote, indicate which items you are interested
in below and click "Get a Quote".