The VPort 704-T series modular industrial multi-service gateways come with 3 built-in Gigabit ports, 3 10/100 Mbps fast Ethernet ports, and 4 slots for installing Ethernet, serial, or power interface modules. The 4 slots accept a versatile assortment of communications modules, including an serial-to-Ethernet module (VPM-7704) and other modules that adhere to the design rules for VPort 704-T modules. The modular design turns the VPort 704-T into an extremely versatile communications interface, and makes the VPort 704-T particularly well suited for use at field sites.
The VPort 704-T’s -40 to 75°C wide operating temperature, metal housing, passive backplane, and fanless design make it particularly well suited for harsh industrial environments and mission-critical applications, including oil and gas, trackside, and city traffic monitoring systems.
The VPort 704-T industrial multi-service gateway can be used with a variety of modules for field site device communication applications.
• Passive backplane and fanless design for high MTBF
• Hot swappable for low MTBR
• -40 to 75°C • wide operating temperature
• Rugged aluminum housing
• Redundant 24 VDC power inputs
• CE, FCC, UL508, NEMA TS2 compliance
• Visual GUI for system and connection status
• Easy IP configuration
• One web console for configuring all modules
• System diagnosis for easy maintenance
To request a quote, indicate which items you are interested
in below and click "Get a Quote".