- RS-232 RJ45 console port connection
- Store the complete configuration of one switch
- Reduce system downtime, without an additional power input
- Load the system configuration automatically after system reboot
- Manually load and save the system configuration through the web console
- Plug-n-Play system backup and restoration
- Front label for writing identification information
- Compact, rugged, reliable design
- Supports Moxa's managed Ethernet switches and wireless APs/Bridges/Clients
The ABC-01 configuration backup and restoration tool can be used to save and load the configuration of Moxa's managed Ethernet switches and AWK series wireless APs/Bridges/Clients through the RS-232 console port. This simple yet powerful tool makes it much easier to back up a device's system parameters, or even replace an existing device with a new one. With the ABC-01, you can quickly re-install a substitute device (of the same model) or recover the entire system configuration, including IP address, if the device fails.
To request a quote, indicate which items you are interested
in below and click "Get a Quote".