Features and Benefits
- Plug and play
- Surge protection for serial data lines
• ISD-1110-T/1130-T: EN 61000-4-5 Level 4
• ISD-1210-T/1230-T: IEC 61643-21 C2 (20 kV protection)
- Supports RS-232 or RS-422/485
- Compact size for easy installation
- Wide temperature model available for -40 to 85°C environments
The ISD-1100-T series provides surge protection for serial data lines to prevent damage to devices such as modems, fax machines, I/O ports, terminals, instrumentation, hubs, and any other devices that use serial data connections. The ISD-1100-T can add serial data line protection to a variety of serial connections: RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485.
To request a quote, indicate which items you are interested
in below and click "Get a Quote".
More information on ISD surge protectors :
Download datasheet for further information.