Drivers & Software
• High performance 3rd gen. Intel® Core™ i3 3120ME processor, 3 MB L2 cache
• Built-in 4 GB DDR3 memory, supports up to 16 GB
• Intel HD 4000 graphics with 3 independent displays for multiple views
• 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports for network redundancy
• 2 RS-232/422/485 serial ports
• 2 RS-232 ports
• 8 NMEA 0183 ports
• 2 universal PCI slots/1 PCIe x16 slot
• 8 Digital Inputs, 8 Digital Outputs
• 6 USB 2.0 hosts / 2 USB 3.0 hosts
• Integrated 2 SATA 6 Gb/s and 2 SATA 3 Gb/s interfaces for high speed storage expansion
• High-performance SATA 6 Gb/s storage interface with RAID functions
• Integrated Trusted Platform Module hardware-based security platform for maximum level of data protection
• 24 VDC and 100 to 240 VAC power input models available
• Supports Windows XP Embedded, XP Professional, and Windows 7
The MC-7130-MP marine computer is powered by the latest 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i3 3120ME processor, delivering full range of I/O connectivity such as eight NMEA 0183 ports, four serial ports, four Gigabit Ethernet ports, six USB 2.0 and three SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports. The MC-7130-MP is designed with unrivalled PC performance for a new level of flexibility and control for marine applications.
Designed with the highest quality and durability in mind, the marinegrade MC-7130-MP computer features a rugged chassis and vibration tolerance up to 1G, which together provide the most reliable operation for harsh environments and conditions. In addition, the compact size, and low power consumption deliver an optimal thermal solution and make installation easy for bridge systems in marine applications. Another plus are the one PCIe (x16) slot and two universal PCI slots which allow users to easily install a variety of adaptors such as radar cards, PROFIBUS cards, and VGA graphics cards, so you may fully satisfy all your marine network’s needs.
Further, users can easily install Windows XP Embedded, XP Professional, or Windows 7 to provide a flexible and friendly environment for system and application development.
2013 Marine Brochure
Marine Computers, Displays and Ethernet Swithes
Moxa’s shipboard networking and computing equipment are silently assuming command aboard ships all across the world. Download our marine brochure to find out how Moxa has built upon its cutting edge ECDIS compliant color calibration technology to add innovative efficiency and convenience to our rugged, reliable marine displays. In combination with a line of maritime products that includes fanless marine computers and our award-winning Ethernet switches, Moxa’s products can revolutionize your maritime systems, electronically integrating and automating your entire network of operations.......more
Marine Technical Case Study:
Oil Spill Detection System
This is a technical case study reviewing the specialized marine hardware components that make up an oil spill detection (OSD) system. In it, we give a general overview of the requirements industrial computers must meet to effectively serve these specialized systems, and indicate the peculiar elements of maritime technical environments that an OSD computer must fulfill.....more
Marine Technical Case Study
ECDIS Navigation System
Come read up on the transformation that is changing forever the tools of ship navigation. ECDIS stands for Electronic Chart Display and Information System, and it is a huge leap forward for seaways navigation. This technical case study is a brief introduction to ECDIS components, relating a few of the details about how these systems are put together and the technical requirements that must be met to build a dependable and efficient ECDIS bridge station.....more
ECDIS Hardware and the Integrated Bridge
The marine industry’s mandated transition to the Electronic Charts Display and Information System is a revolutionary development in ships’ bridge systems. In this white paper, we show you how technological advances are aiding in modularization of bridge systems, and particularly how a new technique for calibrating color in ECDIS displays is simplifying the design and deployment of these systems....more
To request a quote, indicate which items you are interested
in below and click "Get a Quote".
Professional Design Service
Moxa’s customization service for industrial computing products is based on the Professional Design Service (PDS) concept, which aims to provide customers with tailor-made solutions. Industrial applications often have specific requirements, and specialized solutions are often needed. With more than 20 years of experience in the industrial networking and automation field, Moxa can offer professional, customized products and services that are ideal for your own industrial applications.
• Comprehensive consideration of platform system design gives optimal solutions, and guarantees that proposals address customer needs
• Our sophisticated customization procedures are built on meticulous production and quality control processes
• A full-time technical support team gives customers quick and reliable solutions