Features and Benefits
- Easy broadcast search of the network for all supported Moxa managed Ethernet devices
- Mass network setting (such as IP addresses, gateway, and DNS) deployment reduces setup time
- Mass configuration duplication reduces installation cost
- Multiple grouping for easy classification
- User-friendly port selection panel provides physical port descriptions
- Link sequence detection eliminates manual configuration errors
- VLAN Quick-Add Panel speeds up setup time
- Deploy multiple devices with one click using CLI execution
- Export device list for easy backup, and import device list for quick searching.
Moxa’s MXconfig is a comprehensive Windows-based utility that is used to install, configure and maintain multiple Moxa devices in industrial networks. This suite of useful tools helps users set the IP addresses of multiple devices with one click, configure the redundant protocols and VLAN settings, modify multiple network configurations of multiple Moxa devices, upload firmware to multiple devices, export/import configuration files, copy configuration settings across devices, easily link to web and telnet consoles, and test device connectivity. MXconfig gives device installers and control engineers a powerful and easy way to mass configure devices, and effectively reduces the setup and maintenance cost.
Supported Devices for MXconfig 2.1
Note: Click here for detailed model names and supported firmware versions. Additional model names will be added in the near future. Please check Moxa’s website for the most up-to-date information.
To request a quote, indicate which items you are interested
in below and click "Get a Quote".