Features and Benefits
- Mass managed function configuration increases deployment
efficiency and reduces setup time
- Mass configuration duplication reduces installation cost
- Link sequence detection eliminates manual setting errors
- Configuration overview and documentation for easy status
review and management
- Three users privilege levels enhance security and management
Moxa’s MXconfig is a comprehensive Windows-based utility that is used to install, configure and maintain multiple Moxa switches industrial networks. This suite of useful tools helps users set the IP addresses of multiple switches with one click, configure the redundant protocols and VLAN settings, modify multiple network configurations of multiple Moxa switches, export/import configuration files, copy configuration settings across switches, easily link to web and telnet consoles, and test device connectivity. MXconfig gives device installers and control engineers a powerful and easy way to mass configure devices, and effectively reduces the setup and maintenance cost.
Supported Devices for MXconfig 1.2
To request a quote, indicate which items you are interested
in below and click "Get a Quote".