Features and Benefits
- Event Playback records network events, and replays past network incidents
- Discovers and visualizes network devices and physical connections automatically
- Provides central management of configurations and firmware for Moxa devices
- Flexible events and notifications with self-defined threshold and duration
- Supports third-party devices with MIB compiler and MIB browser
- Provides comprehensive reports, including inventory, traffic, and availability reports
- Generates OPC 2.0 compliant tags automatically to integrate with SCADA/HMI applications
- Provides a virtual demonstration network that lets you experience the software without connecting any devices
Moxa’s MXview network management software is designed for configuring, monitoring, and diagnosing networking devices in industrial networks. MXview provides an integrated management platform that can discover networking devices and SNMP/IP devices installed in subnets. All selected network components can be managed graphically via web browser from both local and remote sites—anytime and anywhere.
Supported Devices for MXview 2.5
Note: Click here for detailed model names and supported firmware versions. Additional models will be added in the near future.
To request a quote, indicate which items you are interested
in below and click "Get a Quote".