Drivers & Software
The W315A/325A are embedded Linux computers that feature 1 or 2 software selectable RS-232/422/485 ports, 1 Ethernet port, and quad-band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz for cellular communication. Both the W315A and W325A come with an SD socket for external storage expansion. The W315A/325A computers’ Linux OS runs on the MOXA ART 32-bit ARM9 processor, which provides a powerful and reliable platform for harsh, industrial environments. You will find these computers ideal for a variety of machine-to-machine applications, including data acquisition, protocol conversion, and remote device control and monitoring.
The W315A and W325A, which are upgrades of the W315 and W325, provide the following benefits not provided by the W315 and W325:
1. Users can execute commands while GPRS is connected
2. Application program development is much easier using the Rcore package
To request a quote, indicate which items you are interested
in below and click "Get a Quote".
Professional Design Service
Moxa’s customization service for industrial computing products is based on the Professional Design Service (PDS) concept, which aims to provide customers with tailor-made solutions. Industrial applications often have specific requirements, and specialized solutions are often needed. With more than 20 years of experience in the industrial networking and automation field, Moxa can offer professional, customized products and services that are ideal for your own industrial applications.
• Comprehensive consideration of platform system design gives optimal solutions, and guarantees that proposals address customer needs
• Our sophisticated customization procedures are built on meticulous production and quality control processes
• A full-time technical support team gives customers quick and reliable solutions