Features and Benefits
- Easy-to-use APIs (more than 50 functions)
- Supports ZModem, YModem, XModem, Kermit, and ASCII file transfer protocols
- Supports VB, C/C++, Delphi interfaces—sample programs provided
- Supports serial comm speeds up to 921.6 Kbps
- Supports Multi-Session Terminal Emulators (VT100, ANSI)
- Compatible with standard COM ports that support Win32 COMM API
- Free lifetime upgrades
- Royalty Free
MOXA PComm Lite provides software developers with an alternative to using Microsoft's more complex Win32 COMM API. In fact, PComm Lite can be used with several different brands of multiport serial board, including Digi, Equinox, and Moxa. MOXA PComm Pro can help you:
• Speed up the development of serial comm applications
• Troubleshoot serial comm problems between two connected devices
• Analyze serial comm performance
MOXA PComm Lite includes easy-to-use API functions that are specially designed for async communication applications. Use one of more than 50 easy-to-use API functions with VB, C/C++, and Delphi interfaces for serial comm applications. PComm Lite also supports built-in functions for file transfer protocols such as ZModem, YModem, XModem, Kermit, and ASCII, making the programming of file uploading-and-downloading easier than ever before.
>> Download Now!
To request a quote, indicate which items you are interested
in below and click "Get a Quote".