Features and Benefits
- Eclipse-based integrated software development tool
- Source level debugger
- Various serial-to-Ethernet sample codes
- Mass production tool for easy firmware upload
- Support Real COM mode operation functions
MiiNePort E1-SDK is a powerful and versatile software suite for proprietary firmware development on the MiiNePort E1. To expedite time-to-market, the MiiNePort E1-SDK provides comprehensive tools for development, testing, and mass-production. The software development kit includes:
- MiiNePort-IDE - integrated platform for development of serial-to-Ethernet firmware.
- PComm Lite - software application for testing serial and TCP/IP communication/transmission.
- Search Utility - search-and-update firmware utility for massproduction of modules and serial devices through simultaneous multiple-unit configurations.
MiiNePort–IDE (Eclipse-based Software Development Tool)
The MiiNePort-IDE is an Eclipse-based platform which includes a powerful source code editor, C/C++ compiler, and source level debugger tool. The MiiNePort-IDE also offers wizard assistance for step-by-step development of SNMP, Telnet, configuration, and application functions. In addition, serial-to-Ethernet sample codes are provided for reference to assist in firmware development. For complex operating modes, such as Real COM and Ethernet modem, MiiNePort-IDE offers ready-to-run firmware with minimal configuration required.
Source Level Debug
Hardware Evaluation Board
To request a quote, indicate which items you are interested
in below and click "Get a Quote".