- Moxa will not charge to repair products that are under warranty.
- The warranty period for a product varies based on the category of product and the parts that need repair or replacement. Check the warranty policy for details.
- Moxa will charge to repair products where the warranty period has expired, or have damage that is excluded from the warranty coverage (view exclusions).
- The Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the product to a Moxa Service Center and for any additional charges incurred, including customs duties.
- Moxa will cover the cost of shipping the repaired product back to the customer.
- Moxa will charge to repair products in the out-of-warranty period, or have damage not covered by the warranty.
- If repair charges will be incurred, Moxa will send a pro forma invoice listing all charges, and will wait for Customer approval before performing the repairs.
- The Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the product to a Moxa Service Center and back to the Customer's address after repairs, including any additional charges, such as customs duties.
After a product is received at a Moxa Service Center, it may take a few weeks to diagnose the problem, repair the product, and ship the product back to the Customer. Moxa will ship all repaired items along with a repair report that details the findings and actions taken.
Moxa will not take responsibility for and cannot guarantee:
- The return of product accessories that were shipped to Moxa without an associated RMA number.
- The retention of any data stored in internal and/or external storage devices shipped with the product.
- The safe transit of the product. The Customer agrees to insure the product for its transit or take responsibility for any loss or damage to the product during transit.