Location / Country :
x86 2U 19-inch high density 14 gigabit Ethernet rackmount computers with 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 CPU
The focus of a substation retrofit project is deploying IEDs to make the primary equipment more intelligent and converting analog data into digital data and protocols to serve the secondary equipment in the substation bus networks. Therefore, a key success factor in substation automation is the ability to connect to all types of devices, collect data from the devices, and integrate the data into a powerful and reliable control system.
• A solution that provides the ability to connect to a large number of serial and Ethernet based IEDs for substation retrofits
• A substation-grade, reliable, and easy-to-use management platform to maximize system uptime
A substation requires powerful front-end controllers in its power SCADA system to perform data acquisition, protocol conversion, and remote supervision and control, especially in an IEC-61850 substation. Moxa's DA-720 is an IEC-61850-3, EN 60255, and IEEE 1613 compliant computer that is ideal for substation automation. Its can reduce the front-end workload of the power SCADA systems with its powerful performance. The expandable serial interfaces on the DA-720 can facilitate connectivity with legacy IEDs and meters while the multiple gigabit Ethernet ports help to connect Ethernet-ready intelligent devices to the substation network.
• Industrial-grade, fanless, and cableless design guarantees system longevity
• Compliance with IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, and IEC 60255 standards for substation automation
• High density of ports and connection interfaces: 14 Gigabit LAN and 18 serial ports
• Value-added ready-to-use computer with self-maintenance function
For more information, download High I/O Density Computers Application Note