Quality Inspection for TFT-LCD Manufacturing
Location / Country :
Manufacturing TFT-LCD (thin film transistor liquid crystal display) panels is a complicated and highly technical process. The three major stages in TFT-LCD panel production are the array, LC cell, and module assembly processes. In addition, each finished panel must also pass a series of quality inspection tests such as defect inspection and lighting tests.
The most challenging part of the TFT-LCD manufacturing process is achieving zero fault tolerance for high quality and productivity. One of our customers needed a USB-to-serial solution to transmit data between a host and quality inspection equipment in the TFT-LCD manufacturing process. In such a demanding manufacturing environment, adopting multiple ports and a ruggedly designed USB-to-serial product proved to be the best option.
1. Industrial-grade design for the TFT-LCD manufacturing process
2. High quality solution for complicated high-speed data transmission to improve operational efficiency
3. Support for multiple USB-to-serial expansion ports
1. Standard 19-inch rackmount size and metal housing ideal for industrial applications
2. Up to 16-ports for easy USB-to-serial expansion
3. Cost-effective 3-in-1 solution
4. High-speed USB 2.0 transmission for increasing productivity
5. 128-byte FIFO and on-chip hardware and software flow control ensure stable data transmission
6. Each serial port equipped with an LED indicator for easy troubleshooting