Printed circuit boards (PCBs) are essential components for modern electronic devices. A machine manufacturer in China that develops advanced PCB production equipment also helps integrate system solutions to collect equipment status data and monitor the environmental conditions on PCB production lines. These integrated solutions help operators avoid unexpected system downtime and arrange maintenance tasks in advance.
- Collects both serial and analog signals from the production line
- Communicates with Ethernet-based central systems through RESTful API protocol
To collect field data, devices used in production lines, such as PLCs, temperature sensors, and air pressure sensors, needed to be connected. Our ioThinx 4510 remote I/O featured AI interfaces to collect data from air pressure sensors and two RS-485 serial ports to collect serial data simultaneously from PLCs and temperature
sensors through the Modbus RTU Master function. In addition, our modular design provided users flexibility for future condition monitoring requirements. To enable efficient communication, our ioThinx 4510 supported RESTful API protocols that easily integrated serial and analog data into Ethernet-based systems, making production line monitoring easy for operators.
- Supports 2 RS-485 serial ports
- Supports analog I/O modules
- Modbus RTU Master function retrieves serial data from sensors and PLCs
- Supports RESTful API that easily converts and integrates field data into the central systems