Features and Benefits
- High power mode provides up to 60 W
- DIP switch configurator and LED indicator for PoE management
- 3kV surge resistance for harsh environments
- Mode A and Mode B selectable for flexible installation
- Built-in 24/48 VDC booster for redundant dual power inputs
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (T model)
The INJ-24A is a Gigabit High Power PoE+ Injectors that combines power and data and delivers them to a powered device over one Ethernetcable. Designed for power-hungry devices, the INJ-24 injector provides up to 60 watts, twice as much as conventional PoE+ injectors. It features DIP switch configurator and LED indicator for PoE management, and also supports 24/48 VDC power inputs for power redundancy and operational flexibility. The -40 to 75oC wide temperature range design makes the INJ-24 perfect for operating in critical industrial environments.
To request a quote, indicate which items you are interested
in below and click "Get a Quote".