Drivers & Software
• LTE Band Support
- EU Model: 2100/1800/2600/900/800 MHz (B1/B3/B7/B8/B20)
- US Model: 1900/AWS/850/700/700/1900 MHz
• Built-in high speed 4-port Ethernet switch
• Industrial design with dual-power input and built-in DI/DO support
• Cellular link redundancy with dual-SIM GuaranLink support
• Antenna and power isolation design to protect against interference
Moxa’s OnCell G3470A-LTE LTE/Ethernet IP gateway provides a higher cellular bandwidth and more reliable connection to your Ethernet network for cellular applications. With an integrated 4-port Gigabit Ethernet switch and LTE support, the OnCell G3470A-LTE offers a faster cellular connection with a lower total cost of ownership. To enhance reliability, a key for industrial users, the OnCell G3470ALTE features isolation design for both power and antenna inputs. Coupled with high-level EMS and wide-temperature support, the OnCell G3470A-LTE provides the highest level of device stability in any rugged environment. In addition, with dual SIM and dual power-input features, the OnCell G3470A-LTE offers network redundancy to ensure uninterrupted connectivity for your applications.
• EU Model: 2100/1800/2600/900/800 MHz (B1/B3/B7/B8/B20)
• US Model: 1900/AWS/850/700/1900 MHz (B2/B4/B5/B13/B17/B25)
• Dual power input for power redundancy
• Dual SIM support for cellular connection redundancy
• Antenna isolation for protection against radio interference
• Power isolation for power source insulation protection
• GuaranLink for reliable cellular connectivity
The Top 3 Considerations to Choosing an Industrial LTE Solution
In this changing wireless landscape, several converging trends have encouraged industries to adopt LTE for M2M applications: the gradual decommissioning of legacy networks, the cost-benefits of LTE technology, and the increased demand in rich media and real-time monitoring. This paper discusses the key benefits of LTE and why network professionals should embrace and take advantage of LTE to transform M2M applications. The paper will also examine the top three considerations when selecting LTE solutions for industrial applications.
Choosing a Cellular Network Management Solution that Works for You
The biggest challenge that industries face today is designing a network infrastructure that can meet the constantly evolving industrial communication needs. Industrial networks are heterogeneous communication platforms that have evolved over time to cater to the multifaceted needs of its users. In addition to providing a core network infrastructure, industrial networks must also support the communication needs of the increasing number of devices that are added to the edge networks each day. In this white paper we look at the role of cellular networks in industrial edge networks and discuss how to choose a good cellular network management solution.
To request a quote, indicate which items you are interested
in below and click "Get a Quote".