Drivers & Software
The TAP-6226 trackside wireless unit is designed for board to ground wireless communication. It is a highly compact and rugged wireless unit that integrates two access points, a managed fiber switch, and a wide-range AC/DC power supply, all into one box. The IP68 housing allows the unit to withstand the harshest weather, and M12 connectors make the unit shock and vibration proof. The TAP-6226 supports advanced controller-based Turbo Roaming technology for applications such as Communication-Based Train Control (CBTC). The unit can
supply power to up to 4 PoE devices while providing reliable LAN communication with Moxa’s Turbo Chain technology.
• Controller-based L3 Turbo Roaming
• Mobile IP support
• 2 dual-band radios: 2.4 GHz and 5.1 to 5.9 GHz
• Turbo Chain support
• WPA/WPA2 and 802.11i support
• IEEE 802.1X/RADIUS support
• Isolated 110 to 220 VDC/VAC power input
• High transmission power, 400 mW
• Supplies power through 4 PoE ports
• 2 fiber SFP ports for backbone installation
• Wide temperature (-40 to 75°C) and IP68 housing
Wireless networks are easier to deploy than wired networks, but they can only be used for demanding industrial applications if they meet high reliability and bandwidth requirements. Today, however, wireless technologies are now mature enough to support critical industrial systems and intense applications such as video-over-wireless.This guidebook provide greater insight into the benefits Moxa can offer customers who would like to implement seamless video transmission over high bandwidth wireless networks.
To request a quote, indicate which items you are interested
in below and click "Get a Quote".