Building an Efficient Bus Surveillance Security System in Taiwan
Location / Country :
Ethernet remote I/O with 2-port Ethernet switch, 4 DIs, 4 DIOs, 4 AIs
Public transportation has been an important focus for city development in recent years to improve traffic management, quality of life, and city development. Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) systems are popular thanks to their low cost, high flexibility, high efficiency, and shorter development time compared to railways or MRTs, and have
already been developed in other regions of the world, including South America and China.
The city in Taiwan has invested in six BRT lines that will operate in 20 or more sections of the city. An important part of ensuring that the BRT works reliably and efficiently is the video surveillance system, which encompasses stations, buses, and control rooms.
• Centralized control center to monitor all stations
• Large scale system implementation
• A variety of camera types are required for different purposes
• Moxa’s integrated solution, from CCTV to networking products
• Sophisticated software solutions: SoftNVR-IA for a full function NVR server, and SoftVMS for centralized video management
• Complete camera product portfolio with fixed dome, mini dome, and PTZ dome
• Fan-less design for long MTBF
• 5-year warranty for fixed cameras and 3-year warranty for PTZ cameras