Efficient CCTV Solution for BRT Transportation Systems
Public transportation has been an important focus for city development in recent years to improve traffic management and quality of life. Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) systems are popular thanks to their low cost, high flexibility, high efficiency, and shorter development time compared to railways or MRTs, and have seen extensive development in both South America and China.
• The flexibility to expand CCTV devices with minimum system changes.
• IP CCTV networks need to operate reliably in both indoor and outdoor environments, which could be subject to extreme temperatures, rain, dust, and high electromagnetic disturbances.
• The ability to cope with different applications, environments, and viewing angles.
• The ability to view multiple images simultaneously in real time
• An IP CCTV system that is easy to manage, maintain, and upgrade.
• Scalability and Flexibility: Moxa’s IP based network solution provides operators the flexibility and scalability to change the size of the surveillance solution with minimum system changes.
• Reliable Performance: Moxa provides industrial-grade IP cameras with an operating temperature of -40 to 75°C without heater or fan, IP66 dust & waterproof rating, and IK8 to10 vandal resistance.
• Versatile Camera Types: Moxa’s diverse selection of IP cameras meets a variety of needs. The VPort 66-2MP pans 360°, making it suitable for monitoring roadside conditions, and the VPort 26A can be mounted on the ceiling to monitor station platforms.
• Reduce Latency: Moxa’s IP cameras support multicast protocol to minimize transmission and bandwidth issues, and provide real-time images smoothly and simultaneously.
• Easy Integration: Moxa’s IP CCTV systems offer seamless integration with third party CCTV devices and VMS systems, station alarms and intercoms, and comply with industry protocols for communicating with SCADA systems.