Drivers & Software
The AWK-1137C is an ideal client solution for industrial wireless mobile applications. It enables WLAN connections for both Ethernet and serial devices, and is compliant with industrial standards and approvals covering operating temperature, power input voltage, surge, ESD, and vibration. The AWK-1137C can operate on either the 2.4 or 5 GHz bands, and is backwards-compatible with existing 802.11a/b/g deployments to future-proof your wireless investments.
• Integrated antenna and power isolation designed to provide 500 V insulation protection against external electrical interference
• -40 to 75°C wide operating temperature models (-T) available for smooth wireless communication in harsh environments
• Client-based Turbo Roaming for < 150 ms roaming recovery time between APs
• MIMO technology to ensure transmitting and receiving capability while on the move
• Anti-vibration performance (with reference to IEC 60068-2-6)
• Semi-automatically configurable to reduce deployment cost
• Use AeroMag for error-free setup of your industrial applications’ fundamental WLAN settings
• Various communication interfaces for connecting to different types of devices
• One-to-many NAT to simplify your machine setup
A Guide to an Error-Free Wi-Fi Network Lifecycle
In this article, we discuss some key points to consider when planning and deploying a Wi-Fi network in an industrial environment...more
AeroMag Technology for Fast and Easy Wi-Fi Network Deployment and Maintenance
Moxa’s Wi-Fi solution includes AeroMag, a unique technology that can save you significant time and effort on basic device settings when deploying and maintaining a network without compromising on network security....more
To request a quote, indicate which items you are interested
in below and click "Get a Quote".
Download the white paper to learn more about Moxa's AeroMag technology.